13.7.07

News in English

Wien 18

I noticed I haven't written anything in English for ages, so here are at least a few updates... First of all, I just came back today from the ICTM conference in Vienna, the photos are already in Flickr, but I still need to organize them. I might tell more about that trip later, or maybe add some explanations to the photos, or something, let's see if I ever get to it.

As if I didn't already have enough places to play around at on the internet, you can now find me also in LinkedIn and Facebook. The first one is supposed to be about professional contacts but I really doubt if it can ever be useful in any way. And I don't know about Facebook yet, I quess is just another site where can you post stuff and make links to your friends just for the fun of it. Anyway, you can search for me there if you like such sites...

And finally one more update before going to bed: I won't be able to read my usual e-mail address for the whole weekend due to some program update at the University, so if you feel an urgent need to contact me, use the comment box here or my hotmail-address (if you happen to know what it is), or send me an SMS or whatever.

Ei kommentteja: