10.5.05

Still not motivated...

Yesterday's post was about motivation, or mostly the lack of it, to work (and about stuff I've been doing lately, visiting Turku and Helsinki and going back to Helsinki this week etc.). Well, I'm still not getting on with the essay - on motivation! - that I should be writing for a university pedagogy course. And there's also this one article that I started writing some time before christmas...

But I still seem to find time to create new webpages. The newest one is a list of my publications and conference papers etc. Work related, at least, and might be useful, if I remember to update it, but I guess there won't be any new publications to list, if I don't write anything. I can't even blame the sun this time, it has been cold and rainy for the last two weeks or so. Maybe I should blame the moon - it was about a month ago, when I built this dance page, a kind of personal history thing with West African dances.

Ei kommentteja: