30.7.06

Getting updated

An old friend called me from Japan yesterday. I hadn't heard from him for at least a year. I was hoping to see him in Dakar but I didn't, so I was of course glad to hear from him. The call reminded me that I haven't written any posts in English since I went to Senegal, I suppose I needed to write in Finnish being so far away from Finland... He had also visited my homepage, where the links need to be updated, I try to get to that some time soon. There are also about a hundred other things to do, most importantly all the e-mails I should write and the phone calls I should make, the list just keeps getting longer. So if you don't hear from me, it doesn't mean I've forgotten you, it's just that I'm a bit busy with all the dancing and all kinds of "coming back home" stuff. I'll move back to my own appartment next week and I suppose life will be getting somewhat more back to normal after that.

Ei kommentteja: