24.8.06

At my most beautiful

Lately I've been writing too much about all kinds of computer & internet related stuff, like rearraging this blog and trying to get my dear old computer working again. But I guess there isn't that much to tell, besides work I don't do that much, except the usual dance lessons, and yoga sometimes. (Well, I did go to see one of my favourite bands and a couple of others on Sunday.)

And, for a person who enjoys complaining, I'm probably too happy to think of things to write about.

Well, I could (or should?) complain about being so far away from someone who feels very close. That really is hard sometimes. Especially on days like the few last ones, and many others, when there doesn't seem to be decent computers and fast enough* internet connections to be found anywhere in Senegal. But still, at least there is someone there. For the moment that seems like a lot.

Another someone advised me to make a decision and decide not to regret it. So I did and I haven't, yet, although this certainly isn't a decision a sensible person would make. But when have I ever made any sensible decisions, at least when it somes to the important things in life?

*Fast enough for video calls, if someone happened to be wondering.

Ei kommentteja: